Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Riseandrun

Green Beans!

Greeting fellow gardening enthusiast! My first few posts on this forum were for help in determining how I could fix my soil. It’s ” off the charts” high for alkaline, and the water drainage test was a complete failure: dig a hole 12x12, fill with water, after draining, refill and note rate...
  2. Riseandrun

Soil troubles

Greetings gardening enthusiasts! I decided last year I was going to try having a garden. It wasn’t the experience I was hoping for. Pathetic yields from everything I planted. The tomatoes were small, hardly any peppers, other than that I had a cucumber vine ( about the best yielding veggie in...
  3. Riseandrun

Greetings from Northern Illinois

I’m not new to gardening, just want to be more successful. The last few years I’ve attempted a garden and it’s been very lackluster. My searches on this site so far have been very informative. Thanks for having me! Kevin

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back