Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. P

ID Shrub and is it sunburned

Thanks. Oregon Grape Holly was the only thing I saw close to this online. I don't see many of these around here. All the photos were taken today. I don't usually see these bright colors in the spring. I'm in Memphis, TN. I was thinking I might need to move the one turning colors to the back...
  2. P

ID Shrub and is it sunburned

I’ve had these since I’ve moved to current house six years ago. Do not know how old they are. We removed a tree from nearby a couple months ago. I’m wondering if this one shrub turning yellow and orange is sunburned. Also what are they? See purple berries.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back