Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

New here, bacterium wilt is killing my sqaush. No rush but HELP PLEASE!

Also, today a few of the squash is looking better than it did yesterday. I’m hoping they’ll recover
  2. B

Here are a few pics of the squash and cukes. Cuke 1 stands for pickling cucumbers. There are also speghetti and summer squashes. I looked at the base of one of the sick cuke plants and I did not see any holes or anything.
  3. B

:confused: Oh darn. I'll do my best. Also, what causes young summer sqaush to rot near the blossom end? A few of my sqaush had that. And do stink bugs pose much of a threat? I noticed some stink bug larvae on some of my tomatoes. Yeah, nature hates my garden. :(
  4. B

Hi, so this is my first year gardening and it was all going well until it didn't. So I noticed spotted cucumber beetles about 2 weeks ago. I sprayed Sevin on the cukes and sqaush to kill them, and I was all good. Until yesterday, when I found more, and that the summer sqaush was wilting. Today...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back