Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

Plant Food?

I have miracle-gro plant food: vegetables and herbs for my Basil plant, is it okay to use this fertilizer on my Kalanchoe plant?
  2. J

Gnats on my Plants

I have a kalanchoe and a basil plant, when I first brought my kalachoe home I found out that it had some gnats around it (at least they seem like it). I thought I got rid of them a while back (I brought it home around April/May) but I’ve notice around a week ago that my basil leaves have been...
  3. J

Can Anyone Help My Poor Plant

I have this plant but I’m not sure what kind it is, I think it is a succulent and I don’t water it too often. It’s leaves are dying and it hasn’t made any new flowers since I got it (I got her around April). I’m not sure if it’s healthy. Any advice and what I should do?
  4. J

My Tall Basil Plant

I have a Basil plant that’s very tall. If he keeps growing higher he will outgrow his lamp. How can I get my basil plant to grow bushier, not taller?
  5. J

Help My Plant

I have this plant but I’m not sure what kind it is, I think it is a succulent and I don’t water it too often. It’s leaves are dying and it hasn’t made any new flowers since I got it (I got her around April). I’m not sure if it’s healthy. Any advice and what I should do?
  6. J

Tall Basil

I have a Basil plant that’s very tall. If he keeps growing higher he will outgrow his lamp. How can I get my basil plant to grow bushier, not taller?
  7. J

Basil Wooding

I have been taking care of my basil plant for quite some time but I noticed that the bottom stems are wooding. Every time I look it up it either says it’s maturing or has root rot. But the wooding is climbing up the stem and some of the bottom leaves are turning a really light green and then...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com