Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. bradleyheathhays

How to kill this unwanted intruding plant

Thanks Ron. Here's some pictures of the weeds if it helps. They're coming up in multiple spots but they all seem to be the same plant.
  2. bradleyheathhays

Need a cheaper insecticide

I've got some boxwoods I have to protect from miner bugs every spring, and right about now is time to do the annual insecticide drench, and lo and behold the stuff has doubled in price just like everything else. I'll include a pic of what I've used up til now. It used to be a concentrate that...
  3. bradleyheathhays

Artificial ground cover for a mold prone area

Since I need to make that area look good quickly I'll probably just throw a thin layer of mulch down for now and possibly work in some plants when the weather's better. I've been suggested both moss and Clover. Any thoughts on either of these?
  4. bradleyheathhays

Artificial ground cover for a mold prone area

I've got about a 6' x 12' area that gets no sun at all and nothing has ever grown there other than things that have creeped in like vines or whatever, so it's basically just dirt. I'd like to do something quick and easy like lay down some weed mat and mulch, but the tree that's rooted in the...
  5. bradleyheathhays

Grass won't grow, almost.

I've got about a 150 sq ft area between my house and garage that gets very little sun. It's always supported some type of smattering of grass and little broad leaf things that pop up and fill in during the summer. This past year I've really worked the topsoil over in that area and just about...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com