Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Wombat

Merry Christmas!

Hi Kids!;) I'm just heading off interstate to visit family so I won't be around for Christmas Day. So here's wishing you all a really wonderful and safe Christmas break. Thank you all for the great advice, pics and friendship you've shown throughout the year, it's been just great! Think of me...
  2. Wombat

Summer Flowers

Some pics of the blooms in my garden.:)
  3. Wombat

Sweet Potato Casserole

Nancie this was another yummy recipe I came across, it can be a side or a dessert :) Woohoo thank you sooo much for the invitation!:D When I'm stateside again you will definitely get a knock on your door from a guy with a funny accent asking about dinner, I guarantee it. I'll even bring some...
  4. Wombat

Fresh ginger and pure maple syrup glazed carrots

Hi Nancie this may be a bit strange getting a thanksgiving recipe from someone who doesn't celebrate that particular holiday, but in my travels over the years I was once privileged to spend a thanksgiving holiday in the US and this was one of the side dishes :) Fresh ginger and pure maple syrup...
  5. Wombat

Spring has sprung....Early!

A few of my plants have woken up already and have started to gets buds and a flower or two :) Peach tree, Hibiscus and melaleuca paperbark
  6. Wombat

Spring & Summer blooms

My garden is now back to life and I thought I'd share a few shots of my bloomers 1. Last pea crop with stocks starting to bloom 2.Louisiana Iris 3.Hippeastrums
  7. Wombat

Peach Tree help please

As you can see by the pics this tree has been nearly pushed over by other plants that were crowding it badly. The main trunk is only about 1ft off the ground and is almost horizontal. It's now only producing branches in one direction and I'm not sure whether to prune it back hard, forego the...
  8. Wombat

Golden Orb Spider

Male trying to mate with a female........he's got more courage that me I can tell you!:eek:
  9. Wombat

Finally made it back......

Well I suppose I'm an old new member or a new old member:confused: but I haven't been here for quite a while, so a big howdy to the folks I already know and also to the ones that I don't know.....yet anyway. I'll definitely get back in here more often and also try and behave myself while I'm...
  10. Wombat

Coconut Jasmine Rice

Coconut Jasmine Rice Ingredients Serves 4 1 cup jasmine rice 1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk 4 kaffir lime leaves 1 bruised stalk lemongrass 1 crushed piece fresh ginger Salt Method Wash rice until water runs clear. Strain. Place rice into a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back