Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. sunflower3

Chocolate Mint is good in...?

Article on cho.mint. http://www.organicauthority.com/organic-food/organic-food-articles/this-seasons-harvest-fresh-organic-chocolate-mint-leaves.html
  2. sunflower3

Help, Losing the War on Aphids :(

we used sand on top of our plants dirt, you have to cover all the dirt. when they hatch they crawl out and get cut up and die. For the greenhouse I got a fungiside and sprayed.
  3. sunflower3

Plant Id needed

Thanks so much for the help. I have searched for days and couldn't find anything. It's good to know what you have. I putting it in my notebook now. Thanks again.
  4. sunflower3

Plant Id needed

I got this plant last year and tossed it on the ground it kept over the winter but I don't know what it is?? Any help would be wonderful, Thanks.
  5. sunflower3

Wax Begonia plants

did you get to check and see if you have begonias??
  6. sunflower3

Wax Begonia plants

Wonderful do you want some dahlia bulbs in exchange?? or postage money?? just let me know and thanks a bunch.
  7. sunflower3

Wax Begonia plants

I am looking for wax begonia plants small one if anyone has them. I have dahlia bulbs to trade for the plants. ( robin hood, ballerina, seduction,charlie 2,high flyer)
  8. sunflower3

Anyone make tea with beebalm?

I have tried it with bee balm and it was yucky, very bitter to me, didn't like it at all. I use my mint and lemon balm so much better. I even mix the two together and it's wonderful. Chocolate mint is good also.
  9. sunflower3

Need Canning Help

Did you remove air bubbles, I run a knife through mine and the bubbles come to the top and pop. That would be my thought is air in the jars.
  10. sunflower3

Another Plant ID Thread

Looks like oak leaf lettuce to me, but not sure. maybe it's Osaka Purple mustard?? Randy will be along, he's the plant expert and will tell you for sure what it is.
  11. sunflower3

Hello, I am in dire need of help!

don't panic, if you post pictures of the plant I'm sure we can help you identify them, there are really great people on this site and they are good at gardening, and they would love to help you so get some pictures and post them. OH! and welcome to the site. much love.
  12. sunflower3

Crochet or Knitting

Crabbergirl, glad the hats will work out for you. and they will make fine gifts, it's cool here today but not to bad.
  13. sunflower3

Crochet or Knitting

very nicely done Scotkat like the colors you used.
  14. sunflower3

Crochet or Knitting

MY Christmas Tree hat I just finished. Made it from my own pattern and now I'm checking pattern to make sure it comes out the same. Easy to do and only took me one day to crochet it.
  15. sunflower3

Crochet or Knitting

I knit and crochet both and love it, learned from my grandmother and aunts and Mom. I sell my items on my craft page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karens-Crafts/173751116028484
  16. sunflower3

does anyone have Hardy geranium

I can't help you I only have the Mums you sent me. Which are doing quit well, thanks.
  17. sunflower3

this years daylilies

Here are a few of my lilies from this year.
  18. all pictures 1174

all pictures 1174

19. all pictures 1264

all pictures 1264

20. all pictures 1132

all pictures 1132

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com