Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. latebloomer

Happy Spring!

Hi friends both old and new! Wishing each and everyone a happy spring.
  2. latebloomer

New USDA Map

Well,my zone has changed...how about yours? http://planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/#
  3. latebloomer

Shrimp Plant

Does anyone have one of these? Do you know where I could get a plant ,cutting or seeds?:confused:
  4. latebloomer

Thank you

Spiderlily! What a nice surprise to receive the snapdragon seeds. Thank you so much!!!!:D
  5. latebloomer

Seed Trades?

Is anyone interested in trading seeds this year? Should we allot a section for trade lists?
  6. latebloomer

Yeah Babies!!!

My homing pigeons hatched out two of these. Only a mommy could love these!
  7. latebloomer

soooo pretty

I didn't know there were so many varieties! http://www.rosydawngardens.com/default.aspx
  8. latebloomer

Coolest catalog?

I have Spring fever really bad!!! The catalogs are NOT helping though I've received some really neat catalogs. My current favorite is "One Green World" that has wonderful trees and plants for cold climates and short seasons. What's your current favorite?
  9. latebloomer

sad to see it go

Valueseeds.com is no more:(
  10. latebloomer

New listings

Hi there garden fans! Thought I would let you know valueseeds.com has added to their listing. 8 pages of seed on sale. Have fun.:)
  11. latebloomer

Treva!!!!

Treva, I can't say how much you have blessed me! What a beautiful Adenium! Incredibly healthy. You sure have the touch with these:) I'm hoping I can send the postage cost back to you this coming week. It sure was pricey to send it to me but it did come in great condition. Thank you...
  12. latebloomer

DizzyDaffodil

you're the best! Received the asters today and have them planted. Lovely starts,thank you sooooo much. Going to try to rustle up something interesting for you but won't mail until next week. Thanks again:D
  13. latebloomer

Keep them worms cool

:D Just a reminder to those of you with vermi-composting bins, move your worm bins to the shade or spray water on the bins to keep those wormies cool.
  14. latebloomer

Thank you Crabbergirl

for the lovely seed and plants! Your goodies will go out this week:D
  15. latebloomer

Enchilada Sauce

1 to 3 Tablespoons Chili powder (start with one Tablespoon and then add to taste) 3 Tablespoons flour 1 teaspoon cocoa (unsweetened) 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon of beef stock base or 2 bouillon cubes 3 cups water 8 oz. tomato sauce In medium...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back