Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. FishinBC

Daylilies Show me yours!

One of my pretties :D
  2. FishinBC

Snow coming...

Help Gang, Most of my daylilies are up about 10 to 12 inches and look wonderful but we have up to 4 inches of snow coming tonight and tomorrow and temps below freezing. :confused: Should I cover everything and leave it covered till this mess passes and is gone? Peonies are up, astibles are...
  3. FishinBC

Pond Woes

:( Okay here is the problem, upper pond has settled and is leaking out the top when we run the water fall (pump). Former homeowner built the thing and it is all mortared (sp) together. These are preform pools. Contemplating filling the whole thing in with dirt and planting it up. Or does...
  4. FishinBC

Hey Treeman!

My poor japanese maple didn't make that freeze we had a couple years ago:(. We have replaced with a dappled willow that I love but have no clue when and how to trim it back, which it needs really bad now. can you help me?:o
  5. FishinBC

Hey from NW Arkansas

A little bird told me to pop in and say hey to old friends and new ones too.:D How is everyone? Cheri

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back