Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. PRH

Fried Ice Cream.

Anette took sometime out and made something abit different the other day. ( since we are inside now 4 awhile,I guess she wanted to try something out ) 🙃 Prep. Time 20 min ( plus 1 hr.,30 mins.to freeze) Cook Time 15 Mins. Total Time: 35 mins.( plus 1hr,30 mins.to...
  2. PRH

What's the gas prices in your area? 2020 Edition

Gas prices have really gone down due to the virus we have going on currently. ( Like $1.56 per gallon now ) Same we have no place really to go at that price for gas there! Not sure just what will happen these days with things anymore! Just be aware and keep safe out there --- think Ron said...
  3. PRH

I didn't fall off the earth!! :-)

Been awhile since I was here and said hello to everyone. I've been a busy bee with alot of several things and sorta got abit behind on enjoying the internet. Let's see where I shall start here ( dang, it has been awhile ).... I have now been able too get outside and play in the dirt alot...
  4. PRH

Been reading some posts on here that Curbie shared with us all!!

Spent alittle time going back to read some of the posts that Cubie had shared with us all the last few days! ( she was a beautiful soul ) I feel like she knew us all more then we knew that she did by reading her posts! ( I recall that I called her my other mother and I was her garden son afew...
  5. PRH

Low -Fat Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches

1 pkg choc sugar - free instant pudding 1/2 cup milk 1 container lite cool - whip ------------------------------------------------------------- Beat together with Beaker until thick. ------------------------------------------------------------- Fold in 1 cup of marshmallows ( mini - sized )...
  6. PRH

Just thought I'd say hello again!

Wow - I take off and the whole site changes it's looks on me,but it looks pretty cool and sure I will adjust shortly to it all! I mentioned that I took off for awhile huh? Well.... that I did! I got myself married to Ash for starters and we spent some time away before the Holiday's really...
  7. PRH

Pretzel Crunch Snack Mix

I'd thought I'd share this with ya as Ash made this yesterday for us to snack on,enjoy! :p Ingredients : Cooking spray 2 tbsp. unsalted butter 3 cups miniature marshmallows 1 1/2 cups peanut butter ( creamy )...
  8. PRH

" z z plant " ( ever heard of it )

Ash bought herself a plant today that I never heard of. It's called a "z z plant"! Has anyone every heard of that,by chance?? It has leaves that look like an orange tree and they go clear down the trunk of the plant ( course there are several as it really looks like branches ) - I hope too take...
  9. PRH

Banana Split Pie

CRUST: 9 whole Cinnamon Graham crackers crushed to 1 1/4 cups 1/4 cup sugar 6 tbsp. margarine or butter ( melted ) FILLING : 1 Package ( 3 1/4 oz. ) vanilla instant pudding mix ( dry ) 1 cup milk 3 cups whipped topping (...
  10. PRH

Sorta like a snack recipe ( have 3 )

1.) Taco Salad : 2 tomatoes 1 head lettuce 1 small onion 1 lb. ground beef 15 chopped black olives 1 pkg. taco seasoning 1 cup French dressing 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup salsa 1 bag Tortilla Chips ( triangle shaped...
  11. PRH

Caramel Crunch Bars

You will need: 6 cups Cheerios Breakfast Cereal 1 14 oz bag caramels ( unwrapped ) 3 Tablespoons water 2 cups miniature marshmallows 1 cup m&m's ( the candy ones only,not the ones with nuts ) 1/2 cup chopped peanuts Directions: 1.) Coat a 13 x 9 inch pan with butter. In a large...
  12. PRH

Choc.Zucchini Bread

* thought I'd add another Zucchini Recipe here * 1 c. oil 1 & 3/4 c. sugar 3 eggs 3 t. vanilla 2 c. grated zucchini 1 c. choc. chips 3 c. flour 1/4 c. coca 1 t. soda 1/2 t. baking powder 3 t. cinnimon 1 t. salt nuts ( opt ) < Beat...
  13. PRH

Strawberry Shortcake recipie

Bonnie Butter Cake : Grease and flour..... 2 9" layer pans or 13x9" oblong pan Cream together until fluffy..... 2/3 cup soft butter 1&3/4 cups sugar 2 eggs ( 1/3 to 1/2 cups )...
  14. PRH

Pics of cactus showing off again!!

While I was away,Cris took a few pics of my Yellow Christmas Cactus showing off again and I thought I'd share a pic with you too!http://www.gardenforums.com/forum/newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=
  15. PRH

Banana Tree leaf tearing (watering)

Now, to me this 1 is unusual: Does anyone know why the leaves of this plant cry/have tears or water? I have had this plant for awhile now and everyday it does this! ( I have a cousin who is a social worker and joked about having her giving it some counciling ) :p - I would like...
  16. PRH

elderberry wine

Has anyone happen to have some pretty cool elderberry wine recepies out there?? I will be getting myself some elderberries from a friend of mine soon and thought that elderberry wine would be a good place to start making use of them. ( he's giving me quite aload so I will become alittle busy in...
  17. PRH

Japanese Beetles!

Just out of curiosity,anyone dealing with those darn Japanese Beetles loving some of your plants to pieces!?!
  18. PRH

trying again

:):p:):p:) no go - sorry guys!
  19. PRH

Yellow Christmas cactus ( kinda rare to find these days anywhere, I guess )

Trying to post a pic here - bear with me! k? - Didn't work, sorry! -
  20. PRH

3 Raisin Bran Recipies

Spice Raisin Crisps: ------------------ 3/4 cup vegetable shortening 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1 egg 1 half cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon milk 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 half teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back