Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Acacius48

Bought New Succulents today

I went to Home Depot today and found some really neat succulents in 2.5 in-3.5 inch pots. I am excited to plant them in a mix container together. I am just trying to figure out what container to plant them in. I have an empty bonsai pot that I can plant it in... it is a bit small though and...
  2. Acacius48

Bright True Orange Rose

Hello everyone! I was just curious of anyone knows or is growing a true orange rose bush. I see those beautiful bright neon orange cut roses at the flower shops but never really seen a rose bush with those flowers in person. My profile picture is a picture of a cut orange rose I got... it was...
  3. Acacius48

Hello!

Hello! Today is my first day here and I thought I would introduce myself. :) I live in Colorado. I do all container gardening because I live in an apartment. I love tropicals, vines... I love it all. He he. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning from all you. Sincerely, Vanessa

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back