Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

Happy Birthday Miss Crabber!

Happy Birthday!!!
  2. L

Kitten,What to do

Will try that, hubby put the puppy a chain for a little bit he left the kitten aloan for a 1/2 hour but when right back to it.
  3. L

Kitten,What to do

Didn't think of the spike collar,Thanks
  4. L

Kitten,What to do

my new puppy is using my kitten as a chew toy,has made a sore on his neck,but to dumb to bite or scathe the puppy. Will hot pepper help to stop this problem.
  5. L

Iris

Very Pretty
  6. L

tobacco stick fence

Errol your fence look good had not though to use them for that, Gloria my husband and son are cutting tobacco now.
  7. L

My banana project

You both have good looking banana trees and Treva your ee's look good too.
  8. L

Look what I found

Spider_Lily saw this and thought of you. /\..../\ ( ='ᴥ'=) -(,,)-(,,)- ♥´¯) ¸.♥´¯) ¸.♥´¯) (¸♥´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.♥ ´¯`•.¸¸.meow....
  9. L

Look what I found

Cute as buttons,they know the lady on curve will take care of the babys.
  10. L

TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

I would love a round trip too, Fall would be great too.
  11. L

Mail the robin today, it heading out to Gloria,lot of great seeds in the bag,I got a big envelope for it.
  12. L

Epsom Salts for plants

Is epsom salts good for EE's if so how much.
  13. L

The robin landed today,daughter looking thur it and say mom I just have to have some of the sunflower seeds, So will look thur them this weekend and mail Tuesday.
  14. L

Great will on the look out for it.
  15. L

Round robin anyone???

I would like to play
  16. L

Ron's Veggie Garden!

Ron your garden look great,I like the kohl rabi better then the parsnips.
  17. L

Black iris

I got Before the storm Iris last year, it has bloom this year and it is beautiful,enjoy your blooms
  18. L

mini iris

Just beautiful Dawn
  19. L

Kitten's

Very cute kittens you have, I have 3 new kitten too
  20. L

Pics of cactus showing off again!!

Very pretty.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com