Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. L

Kitten,What to do

my new puppy is using my kitten as a chew toy,has made a sore on his neck,but to dumb to bite or scathe the puppy. Will hot pepper help to stop this problem.
  2. L

"Free Flower Shears. (US)

"Free Flower Shears. (US) http://lolyflorals.com/PromoFlowerShears.html
  3. L

Riesetomate tomatoe, ,Siamese Bitter cucumber,

Does anyone have a few seeds of Riesetomate tomatoe, ,Siamese Bitter cucumber, Chia, Pink banana seeds,to share can do sabse or I have these seeds to trade. Would like to try before ordering. Ornamental Black Pearl Ornamental Thai Hot Boston Pickling Early Spring Burpless Yellow...
  4. L

Miracle Fruit (Synsepalum dulcificum)

would like to grow some of these,
  5. L

What kind of seeds are you harvesting now,

What kind of seeds are you harvesting now,I am collecting red salvia the tall kind red zinna tomatoes-cherokee purple will add as i go along
  6. L

Sarracenia "dana's delight" pitcher plant

How do I take care of it.
  7. L

Free

Borrow had to share with garden friends :D Free $10 Food Item from Schwans ~ First 500,000 **Starts 8/1/09** -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.schwans.com/landing/landi...px?id=freefood AMERICA'S LARGEST HOME FOOD DELIVERY...
  8. L

Thank You Treva

I got my box with EE's and you wouldn't believe all the other plants she put in it.Your the best Treva.:D
  9. L

Thanks Crabbergirl

I recieve my box of water plants today,they look great. Thanks again Lisa
  10. L

sweet potatoes

I have a spot in the yard I want to plant them in but one problem, can I keep the vine trim so they don't run all over the yard,but still have potatoes too. Hubby say find out before I plant them.Any help welcome.
  11. L

Kya D

I got a big box Iris's and a surprise box too. Thank you so much . Lisa
  12. L

Pond help

We just dug a fish pond. What kind of plants can be put in it with goldfish. Any help welcome.
  13. L

Hi from KY

Just thought I'd say Hi to everyone, great looking site.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back