Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Round trip round robin

You are sooo welcome I only have a few people signed up right now so if you want to join - please don't be shy--- the robin would like to plan more stops on his route --- please sign up and I will post as soon as this birdie is ready to fly!!!
  2. B

Round trip round robin

Extended Regristration For ROUND TRIP ROUND ROBIN Due to lack of response - I have decided to extend the sign up for this --- PLEASE -- PLEASE-- send me a message with your details and we can get this flying. I have TONS of seeds looking for a new home.
  3. B

Been gone too long

Hi I am glad to be around again. I will try to pop on as often as possible! It's good to reconnect with everyone. I hope you have been good. Join in on the robin. I have collected TONS of seeds to add to the envelope. Take care
  4. B

Round trip round robin

Your on the list Hi Sandi, I got you down. Are the others still active that were involved last time? Take care, Becki
  5. B

Looking for Sweet 100 and Jumbo Jalepeno seeds: Have seeds for trade

Hi all, I am desperately looking for: Wants: Sweet 100 - tomato Jumbo/Large jalepeno Any heirloom seeds Unusual Peppers Always wanting Canna seeds and Daturas (have white datura) Haves: Tons of Marigolds - mix purple coneflower liatris - gayfeather zinnias - mix white...
  6. B

Been gone too long

Hello Everyone, I have been MIA and just wanted to let ya'll know that I am still around. Life has been sooo crazy but everyone is fine and life keeps moving along!!! To everyone that signed up for the Round Trip Round Robin - I have posted a new sign up thread and we will get this flying...
  7. B

Round trip round robin

Round trip robin -- sign up -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Everyone -- The Robin kinda hibernated in Indiana BUT I am back and he is shakin his feathers off and getting ready to fly again!!!!! If you are interested in...
  8. B

White Texas Star Hibiscus

Thank you Gloria for the wonderful seeds. I plan to start them this wkend. postage is headed your way. Take care, Becki
  9. B

White Texas Star Hibiscus

Sending you a PM!
  10. B

TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

Wooow! What a big fat birdie that landed on my doorstep. I am sooo excited to go through it all. I kinda glimpsed through it and was drooling but alas I had to head to Kentucky and get my baby girl...YAY! 2 weeks with grandma and she was missin' mommy! (not as much as mommy was missin' her...
  11. B

Round trip robin -- sign up

Our list so far: Sandi B Mare460 lisa831 Kya Melissa Becki Come on ladies join on in - ya know ya wanna lol
  12. B

Okay ladies got you down for the round trip. I'm hoping the birdie makes it to my house today! (have fingers crossed) Nothing but storms going through my part of the world - what better way to spend my gardening time today then inside visiting with a fat birdie -- LOL
  13. B

Intro:

Hi from Indiana and WELCOME aboard. Sooo many wonderful and knowledgable people on here. We ALL have some form of plant/gardening addiction. And yes I too have been known to set up work lights so that I could work in a flowerbed at 2am! My honey thinks I'm crazzy sometimes until he sees the...
  14. B

Hello Everyone -- The Robin is headed back to Indiana and we have decided to let him keep flying SO..... If you are interested in participating PLEASE PM me with your name and address and we will put you on the list. We will get the Robin flying by August 20th. Round Trip Robin Rules...
  15. B

SOOOOO excited..... Can't wait to hear the tweeting in my mailbox. I hope EVERYONE had fun with the robin and that you all added many great things to your collections. Thanks to everyone involved helping make this Robin fly smoothly. I have been collecting seeds here in Indiana and have...
  16. B

Just sitting in Indiana dreaming of a little birdie..........
  17. B

New Blooms!

They are ALL so beautiful!!!
  18. B

I am wide awake and TOTALLY anxiously awaiting the little bird to come back home! I hope you ALL had a great time with this. I will post after it makes it home for anyone that wants on the round trip list and then we'll send him on it's way again. Take care all! Sweet dreams!
  19. B

I'm awake! Just daydreamin' about the little birdie now. lol I'll pm you the next address. I'm glad he made it to ya. Have fun going through all the goodies. Robin is headed to Montana next WOOHOO! Take care
  20. B

Canning and freezing recipes

Thank you for the advice. I've been checking out all the good ideas on here and I love to experiment. Which recipes in the book would you suggest to avoid? Take care

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back