Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Looking for Sweet 100 and Jumbo Jalepeno seeds: Have seeds for trade

Hi all, I am desperately looking for: Wants: Sweet 100 - tomato Jumbo/Large jalepeno Any heirloom seeds Unusual Peppers Always wanting Canna seeds and Daturas (have white datura) Haves: Tons of Marigolds - mix purple coneflower liatris - gayfeather zinnias - mix white...
  2. B

Been gone too long

Hello Everyone, I have been MIA and just wanted to let ya'll know that I am still around. Life has been sooo crazy but everyone is fine and life keeps moving along!!! To everyone that signed up for the Round Trip Round Robin - I have posted a new sign up thread and we will get this flying...
  3. B

Round trip round robin

Round trip robin -- sign up -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Everyone -- The Robin kinda hibernated in Indiana BUT I am back and he is shakin his feathers off and getting ready to fly again!!!!! If you are interested in...
  4. B

Round trip robin -- sign up

Hello Everyone -- The Robin is headed back to Indiana and we have decided to let him keep flying SO..... If you are interested in participating PLEASE PM me with your name and address and we will put you on the list. We will get the Robin flying by August 20th. Round Trip Robin Rules...
  5. B

Treva & dorothy

Hi Ladies, The heavens are rejoicing -- Your boxes went out today - keep an eye out for some goodie boxes heading your way. I finally got them out -- I hope you are very happy with them. Treva - your confirmation #s are 03100480000087718276 & 03100480000087718269 Coming your way -...
  6. B

Sunflower: package headed your way

Hi again, I sent out your package today. Hope you enjoy. Thanks again for the wonderful chocolat mint. Take care, Becki
  7. B

TWEET TWEET: Robin has flown the coup!!

The Robin has officially flown the coup! He headed East today! Please let me know when he lands on your doorstep! I hope he makes it safe: he was getting fat from just sitting around here.
  8. B

Round robin anyone???

Round Robin Rules This will be a Round Robin for all the seeds you just can't use or just want to share! Please make sure all seeds are clearly marked, no older than 08 please, and packaged so they don't leak out. Please mark them by name (datura - white or blk eye susan, etc.) & your...
  9. B

Just wondering about a round robin???

Hi, I am just wondering if maybe anyone is interested in doing a round robin. I know they are always sooo much fun. I'm not sure how to start this but maybe one of you more experienced members :rolleyes: could help me organize it or maybe I could help you organize it. Please let me know if...
  10. B

Some of my projects...

Hi all, I figured out how to put pics on here so here are a few of my greenhouse and all of the goodies that are growing in there.... when I have time I'll do a beginning to now but here's the current status.... I LOVE IT!!! best present EVER!!! I had to throw one in of my hosta bed by...
  11. B

What is this????

Hi, I went walking in my gardens and came across this plant. I can not remember what it is...please clue me in. Thank you and take care, Becki
  12. B

Fort wayne & area members

Hi everybody, I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY MY EARLIER POSTING. I HAVE OVER 1000 TOMATO PLANTS AND OTHER VEGGIE PLANTS AND LOTS OF PERENNIALS. I WILL BE AT MY HOUSE ALL WEEKEND AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE THAT LIVE IN MY AREA. (I'M NOT TRYING TO DISINCLUDE ANYONE YOU ARE...
  13. B

Having trouble with uploading pics

Hi, i am trying to up load some pics and i don't know if they are too big or ???? Is there a special way to do this? Thank you and take care, becki
  14. B

plant description/ tags

Hi everybody, I am getting ready for a plant sale and am wondering if you all know of a website where I can go and print up plant descriptions/pics. I've been searching but what I'm finding I either have to pay for a membership or there is alot of 'extra' info on the page not pertaining to the...
  15. B

Been away for awhile but .....

Hi everybody! I have been so busy this past year just haven't had the time to sit and play on here. I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and have 2 kids 15 and 9. 2 dogs , 10 and 4. 1 husband and 2 acres of land needing weeded. We built our greenhouse last summer and I have been playing in there...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back