Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Hydrangeas

Mine are that color every year. I never add anything to the soil, it must just be the ph of my soil. The picture does not do them justice, the color is actually darker, more purple.
  2. D

Hydrangeas

My hydrangea
  3. DSCN1362 (Small)

DSCN1362 (Small)

4. D

I am looking for Cajun Hibiscus!

I guess that I could plant some and take cuttings off in the fall, root them inside and plant them again in the spring :)
  5. D

I am looking for Cajun Hibiscus!

I was curious about this, never heard of it before. I Googled it and found some pitures and other info on it. Looks good but will not survive in my area ...
  6. D

Thanks Treva

Thanks for the hibiscus cuttings, they are starting to get roots now. Denis
  7. D

Fantasygal1 Trade List!!!

Have you ever rooted cuttings from pomegranate?
  8. D

Newbie from South Carolina

A big welcome from NC
  9. D

Fantasygal1 is here!!!

Welcome, I think most are slowly moving over to here :)
  10. D

Updated Trade List

Treva I sent you a PM. I have one cuttings that has a nice clump of roots on it now. I several others that are trying to root. This is of the Lord Baltimore, the one with the large bloom. You already had Texas? I will not take any cuttings from the Texas until after the blooming season...
  11. D

New Gardener Here

Hi and welcome to the group
  12. D

Updated Trade List

I had a lot of shoots on my hibiscus this year. I have already taken some cuttings from it already and am in the process of rooting them now... Treva, I am rooting some cutting from that one you were wanting. I will let you know how they turn out.
  13. D

My First Brug

I got some cuttings from someone last year and they are doing good. I don't think that they will bloom this year.
  14. D

Baby bunnies

I found two nests in my yard this year. Three babies in each nest. I posted a picture earlier but here it is again for those that may not have seen it.
  15. D

Comment by 'dtanderson' in media 'new_013_800x600_'

Lord Baltimore Hibiscus
  16. Texas Star Hibiscus

Texas Star Hibiscus

17. new_013_800x600_

new_013_800x600_

18. D

Updated Trade List

You can always try it, maybe mulch them real good over the winter.
  19. D

Updated Trade List

Not sure about taking cuttings now, unless you are planning to cut it back to make it bushy. I would wait until fall after the blooming season is over. Mine cannot be cut now any way they are just starting to sprout.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back