Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

sago palm

the pots wasnt much bigger at all, just wannted to get them out of the cheap plastic pots
  2. C

sago palm

i need some help...... i bought 2 sago palms about 2 months ago and they are about 3ft tall and was really pretty and green. i repotted the sagos in a bigger pot, now the leaves are turning yellow and there is not much green in them at all,,,, whats wrong? i dont wanna lose them i paid way to...
  3. C

Huge unknown spider ??

Love these spiders, have several every year and we also catch grasshoppers and feed ours sometime, it's really neat to watch them catch and wrap them up
  4. C

weird bug

can anyone tell me what kind of bug this is? they just hatched on my hibiscus plant outside and there are more eggs not hatched yet
  5. C

Gunnera Manicata

hi i was wondering if there is anyone out there that has grown a gunnera manicata? i live in zone 8a i know the plant will grow here with some pshade and no afternoon sun but i would just like to talk with someone who has grown them before...... hope someone can help thanks clevis
  6. C

angel trumpet

can anyone tell me why the leafs on 2 of my angel trumpets are turning yellow? i water them every other day and feed them once a week, the new leafs look fine but on one of them the leafs are not getting very big, we have had alot of rain this month like almost 3 to 4 weeks of rain could that be...
  7. C

weeping willow

hey everyone i took samples and pics down to my county agriculture cooperative extension service, and they looked everything over and heres what they said......... Diagnosis: The consensus among the forestry experts is that the odd structures are indeed willow adventatious buds due to...
  8. C

weeping willow

thanks for the site kya d, but the red things coming out of the tree are also coming out at the bottom and going into the ground, and also all around the tree on the ground the red roots are coming out the ground........and the red roots are coming out on the tree way above my head. we have also...
  9. C

weeping willow

weeping willow pics here is a pic of the tree, it has red roots coming out of it
  10. C

weeping willow

i have a question? i have a weeping willow in my front yard and i just noticed today that it has red root tips coming out all over the trunk......can anyone tell me why its doing this? i have never seen it do this before. i can also get pics if you like.... thanks clevis

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com