Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

sago palm

i need some help...... i bought 2 sago palms about 2 months ago and they are about 3ft tall and was really pretty and green. i repotted the sagos in a bigger pot, now the leaves are turning yellow and there is not much green in them at all,,,, whats wrong? i dont wanna lose them i paid way to...
  2. C

weird bug

can anyone tell me what kind of bug this is? they just hatched on my hibiscus plant outside and there are more eggs not hatched yet
  3. C

Gunnera Manicata

hi i was wondering if there is anyone out there that has grown a gunnera manicata? i live in zone 8a i know the plant will grow here with some pshade and no afternoon sun but i would just like to talk with someone who has grown them before...... hope someone can help thanks clevis
  4. C

angel trumpet

can anyone tell me why the leafs on 2 of my angel trumpets are turning yellow? i water them every other day and feed them once a week, the new leafs look fine but on one of them the leafs are not getting very big, we have had alot of rain this month like almost 3 to 4 weeks of rain could that be...
  5. C

weeping willow

i have a question? i have a weeping willow in my front yard and i just noticed today that it has red root tips coming out all over the trunk......can anyone tell me why its doing this? i have never seen it do this before. i can also get pics if you like.... thanks clevis

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back