Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

looking ahead to next spring/summer (hibiscus)...

venturing into the world of hibiscus container gardening will be a first for me. i have searched a number of sites relating to best container material. when it comes to containers, the "norm" for me is usually miracle gro (or, a very similar mix). my question is, what seems to work the best for...
  2. F

looking for sumac.....

namely rhus typhina 'tiger eyes' & also rhus aromatica 'gro-low' & rhus trilobata (three leaf sumac). have: white garden phlox canna (bengal tiger) creeping phlox (blue) daylily (stella d'oro) bearded iris (blue/white variety---neighbor did not know...
  3. F

panicum virgatum 'northwind'

zone 4 newbie! (to the forum, that is)..... trying to figure out what is going on with my pv 'northwind'. it's located in with other perennials. anyway, the first year or two, it's growth was very impressive---sturdy, and that nice "v" shape. last year, and, now this year, it's only putting...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com