Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Salvias Anyone??

Does anyone have salvia seeds?? :confused: No replies to my more recent posts here....hmmmm.....ok. My salvia seeds I had this year brought forth NOTHING!! This has got to be the most disappointing gardening year I have had yet. Well, guess I better save my pennies over the winter and buy what...
  2. F

Looking for a few things....

Help everyone!! I was ServantsHeart at the other sites. I am now living in GA-Atlanta area. I am in need of (searching for) fresh seeds for: Cypress Vine--the multicolored one (white, pink, red) Hyacynth Bean--all kinds Salvias--perennials esp but all are welcomed Eggplants &...
  3. F

Bulbs for Postage???

Does anyone have any bulbs for postage for a poor gardener who has to start over?? I like most things but in particular I would love some Spider Lilies (bloom during hurricane season), Crocosmia, Blackberry lilies, those little ones that come up in early spring--glory of the snow or something...
  4. F

Lion Tail seeds

Does anyone have any Lion Tail seeds?? I like both kinds--used to have them but have no idea what happened to my seeds!! Would LOVE to have this plant again next year--especially now that I live in GA in warmer climate and all!! Thanks!! Bonnie
  5. F

Trade List/Wants

Hey!! I don't have a lot but am buying discount plants, etc as I can. Can pay postage or trade. Have to check with me for what new stuff I might have gotten!! lol Just got a full Pothos, have the Purple Passion Vine I am trying to figure out why the leaves are drying up/dying on. Have...
  6. F

Purple Passion Vine

I recently bought a purple passion vine. The leaves are drying up on it. :( Was wondering if anyone has any idea why--too much water or not enough?? :confused: It is a beautiful plant and I was hoping to have it grow all across the top of the wall in my living room but.....if all the leaves dry...
  7. F

Help Me!! I have NO plants!!

Hi all!! I am new here. I used to be ServantsHeart at GardenHere but since I left my bad marriage I have to start all over again with nothing. I will appreciate any help anyone can offer for postage. Thanks!! I need everything and nothing will be looked down on or refused!!! Please no older...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back