Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Fantasygal1

Need Help with a Memory Garden

KyaD and Crabbergirl Thank-you both for helping me out here. Any help and anything you send will be greatly applreciated and loved. Always a friend, Nancy aka Fantasygal1
  2. Fantasygal1

shampoo gingers

Wow!!!!! Great pic Wombat!!!! Don't suppose you'd care to trade for anything on my posted list would you?? I don't have much but have been through a lot in the past 3 years and now want to give my Mom and Dad their favorite plants in their Memory Garden. Plmk Thanks!! Alwyas a friend Nancy aka...
  3. Fantasygal1

Need Help with a Memory Garden

It's been a while since I have been here due to health issues and other problems but I am back. I am in the process of making a Memory Garden for my parents but have very few plants to trade. If anyone out there has any extra plants i have the following to trade and also can do postage. My Momm...
  4. Fantasygal1

shampoo gingers

TiggyAnn, do you still have one or 2 shampoo gingers you could trade?? I only have the following and can also do Postage Plmk if any of the following interest you. I thihk it would make a great additiong for my parents Memory Garden. Thank-you plmk.I have these that I can share 1)Florence...
  5. Fantasygal1

I am looking for Cajun Hibiscus!

Let's see I'm looking for rooted plants. ESPECIALLY the following in order of appearance: Night Blooming Jasmine, Gloriosa Lily Vine, Passion Fruit, and Large Green EE's. The Bayou Rose is about a foot high. Will measure tonight to be exact and has BIG ball of roots. Talk to you later then. Oh...
  6. Fantasygal1

I have 6 of which you already have 4. The ones you don't have are Bayou Rose and Grand Mariner. I'm willing to part with ONE as I TOO have caught the Cajun fever....LOL!! I had Voodo Doll but gave it as a B-day present to Cassiegerald. Thought this was a recent thread....LOL!!! Hadn't noticed...
  7. Fantasygal1

HMMMM???! If your comment of " if anyone has cuttings to share I will trade anything I have to trade!!" is true, I wonder what you'd trade for a WHOLE plant......LOL!!!!?????? I'll give you 3 guesses as to WHO has Cajun Hibiscuses....LOL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! Always a friend, Nancy aka...
  8. Fantasygal1

Need Plants Desperately !!!!

Thank-you Latebloomer!!!! Your kindness and sharing are Very much appreciated!!! Thank-you!!! Always a friend, Nancy aka fantasygal1
  9. Fantasygal1

It's doing great so far....LOL!!!
  10. Fantasygal1

No, Thank-YOU!!!!
  11. Fantasygal1

I am looking for....

I wish I could say I had some for you Treva, but I only have the Sweet Autumn Clematis which is small white flower and It's still small Thanks to DH who passed the weeder through it... Right now trying to grow some Jackmanii from seed, wish me luck!!!! Next time I'll have some for you....LOL!!
  12. Fantasygal1

Thank-you all for now. I think I got enough plants 'cause now I'm broke.....LOL!!! You all have been SOOOOOO wonderful in sharing with me. I got a little of everything!!! I 'm sure my Mom & Dad will enjoy their share as well in their little corner of the Garden. So thank=-you my friends...
  13. Fantasygal1

Sandi, Wolfie, Mainegal, Nancy Bragg, fantasygal1

Thank-you KyaD!!! Will let you know when they arrive!!! I hope you didn't send all your garden!!!.....LOL! !Thank-you!!!! Always a friend, Nancy aka fantasygal1 aka sunshine98
  14. Fantasygal1

Thank-you Crabbergirl!!! Your package arrived Beautifully!!! WOW!!!! Thanks!!
  15. Fantasygal1

I have Maple Trees

I'll take a maple tree or two!! Let me know what you want or will you take postage!! Thnaks!!
  16. Fantasygal1

Latebloomer, KyaD, Spider_Lily, thank-you for your kindness in sharing!! I have PM'd you all with my info. Thank-you!! Always a friend, Nancy aka fantasygal1
  17. Fantasygal1

Dear Friends, Ok, you all asked me to repost come Spring and everyone new if their plants had made it. So I'm reposting. We bought our 1st home last October and it's LARGE alonge with it's two equally large yards. Unfortunately I was only able to remove a handful of plants from the old...
  18. Fantasygal1

Help katydid eggs!!!

You may want to try this link as the third paragraph on tells you from where would be a good place to hatch them to the preferreds temp and their diet once they have hatched. good luck and hope it helps. http://www.landscape-america.com/problems/insects/katydid.html
  19. Fantasygal1

Things People Do To Their Cats!!!

Oh Poor things....LOL!!! I know I would NEVER degrade my Furball like that....LOL!! Thanks for sharing Wolfie!!!
  20. Fantasygal1

Share you Christmas decorations with us

Thank-you Maggie. I try...LOL!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back