Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Bluewolf

Eh, Life......

Hi all sorry I have been gone for soooo long but life has thrown me some curveballs that I just had a REALLY hard time dealing with the fibro has taken a turn for the ugly..even my face hurts now and with the scorching heat we had in July and August along with my allergies I felt pretty...
  2. Bluewolf

My "UN" wedding ring

me and my Mister have been together nine years come December 19th so he finally decided I could have a "committment" ring got it two weeks ago hope you like it (and that I remember how to post a pic) Well obviously not will try again
  3. Bluewolf

So whatcha fixin for Christmas dinner?

I get to have pork crown roast (never had it before) fingerling tato's, spinach, deviled eggies, and cheater dinner rolls and of coarse my applesauce to go with the pork
  4. Bluewolf

Container Gardening...

I am "THINKING" about trying a couple of container gardens but I don't know much about annuals and not sure if I want to plant bulbs cuz I already have 6 huge pots I gotta haul in/out every year plus I have no more monies to buy anything else save maybe a seed pack or two What is a...
  5. Bluewolf

Decided to get a Christmas tree....

I absolutly adore it!!!!
  6. Bluewolf

Scalloped Corn

anyone still make this? My Grannyma used to make it for me all the time..but I never got the recipe any ideas?
  7. Bluewolf

Spinach Dip

I am looking for a spinach dip recipe that is just spinach no artichokes or anything else..just a simple dip TIA
  8. Bluewolf

Spanokopita

I love spinach..I will eat it served any-which-way but this has to be my most favoritist way (can also be served as a side dish) Spanokopita Ingredients 1/2 cup olive oil 1 bunch chopped scallions, white and green parts 2 (10-ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach...
  9. Bluewolf

Wolfie's Chicken Tetrazzinni

don't know if it is actually a tetrazzinni but I needed to call it something the lunch ladies at my grade school used to make something like this now I don't actually measure it is more of a "throw together" in an 8X8 pyrex dish add around a cup of large elbow macaroni (somewheres...
  10. Bluewolf

Cheese Log

I love cheese logs..they are better than cheese balls because you get nuts evenly in every bite plus a slice fits perfectly on a Ritz :D 8oz sharp cheddar cheese 8 oz old English cheese 8 oz cream cheese tsp garlic powder tsp onion powder and chopped nuts..I used pecans and just...
  11. Bluewolf

Ooohhh bob!!!

Just had a chance to take a peeky boo.. Love what you have done!!! it is awsome and I feel it will become very useful!!! Thanks So much!!! ;)
  12. Bluewolf

Seven Layer Salad

anyone got a good recipe for 7 layer salad? I tried lookin on the net but they all had "weird" stuff in them..like peppers,coliflower,and other stuff I have been hankerin that for a while but the deli wants $4.99 a pound!!!! way to rich for my blood these days and I am the only one who...
  13. Bluewolf

Look What Rolled....

Thru my neighborhood Sunday Morning!!!! This is in front of my Market :D
  14. Bluewolf

Some Daylilies

just a few for now waiting for others to open
  15. Bluewolf

Today's Tidbits...

just a few:cool:
  16. Bluewolf

Sunday Surprises

Took a short stroll yesterday
  17. Bluewolf

Weekend Wonders....

Not much..but somethin... :rolleyes:
  18. Bluewolf

I am looking for

chocolate mint.. I've been wanting some for years and thought I had someone who was gonna share but I guess she forgot about me So I will try here instead I'm sure I have "something" that I could trade :D
  19. Bluewolf

this weeks offerings...

1. Peruvian dafffodil 2. firefly coralbells 3. unknown rose 4. Voodoo rose 5. Dk Purple iris
  20. Bluewolf

Peonies on Parade 2010

Took these Thursday night before the rains came 1. Full Garden 2. Fuschia 3. Ruby (this one is actually more red but I couldn't get the color to show up) 4. sorbet 5.Pale pink

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back