Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. AndytheChiliMan

Advise wanted: Seedlings Covered by Mud

I'm looking for advice, or maybe a little re-assurance, and wisdom from smarter gardeners. I planted 9 pepper plant seedlings--started in my house from seed. We've had a lot of rain lately, with more to come. We've needed the moisture, but there's a downside for my pepper plants. Three of...
  2. AndytheChiliMan

A "Sunflower Story" for the Sunflower Cafe

My main garden plot is a small strip of dirt between the sidewalk on the south side of my house and my neighbors' (also my in-laws, and we get along fine) driveway. One summer, about 4 years ago, I planted "mammoth" sunflowers on the east end of the garden, the end closest to the street...
  3. AndytheChiliMan

What's the weather in your area? 2015 Edition

At my humble homestead, in Galesburg, IL: Yesterday: Warm--low 80's, dry, sunny, windy. Nice! Last night: T-storms. This morning: High 50's, humid. (Got me good 'n' sweaty on my run.) Today: High of 75, partly cloudy, t-storms through the afternoon and evening. It's supposed to be...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back