Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

My Irises are Blooming Finally

Dor, they are beautiful, just gorgeous. I can not picture of 49 all together . It must be a show. Can you post a picture?
  2. M

My First Brug

Spider Lily your brugs are a beauty. I love them so much. I had one pink in the ground but it got frozen this winter we had I hope it will come back. I got a peach one online, but it still in a small pot, just a rooted cutting. It looks very weird you are in AL and I am in FL and your are...
  3. M

Hi, What is going on?

Randy your property sounds like a field to me compare to my small backyard. I wish I would have more
  4. M

more pictures

Thank you everybody. I am glad you liked.
  5. M

Hi, What is going on?

Thank you everybody. I am glad you liked. Latebloomer Peachy colored rose is actually more coral color and the name is “Candelabra”. It is not from very expensive, but the color is pretty. Randy wish I can till my backyard, but everything is already planed, so not too much space.
  6. M

more pictures

Kay D it is an Epidendrum orchid. Helen
  7. M

more pictures

Thank you KyaD, yes it is an iris, the color is purple with some yellow. Helen
  8. M

more pictures

Enjoy some additional blooms!
  9. M

Hi, What is going on?

Hi, I have been out for a while busy with work, some backyard clean up and plant sale. What is going on in your yard tisi time? Here are couple blooms for you. Helen
  10. M

Pics of cactus showing off again!!

Very pretty PRH! Yellow is on my wish list. We did not have any in store this year. Would need to get on-line.
  11. M

First Blooms

Gorgeous blooms Maggie! Thank you for sharing! I have not seen Lenten Roses before. Interesting if they will grow in FL?
  12. M

Last Chance

I wish you the best luck possible with your garden! Based on all preparation you should succeed! Would you post a picture?
  13. M

avacodos

Lynpenny, just do not forget to change water frequently
  14. M

growing cuttings

Hi burningredphoenix, I agree with Kya D , she is absolutely correct. Regarding rosemary I just germinated some seeds with out any problem. I think it germinated in 5-6 days. Some cuttings might be rooted even in water.
  15. M

The best possible idea

Crabbergirl, Please post the hot pepper spray. I want to tech them a lesson :) Guys do you think if I make a cage using a chicken wire is it going to help?
  16. M

Coolest catalog?

Just please do not forget to check Garden Watchdog on Dave’s garden.
  17. M

The best possible idea

Thank you everybody for your ideas. I like strawberry too, but I am not able to grow anything edible because of the animals around me. I think I can cut slits in the sides, because when squirrels tried to eat my tomatoes they torn the whole in the side, so I already have one whole.
  18. M

Mulch?

What a great thing you are doing, Randy!!!!!! That is very sweet of you :)
  19. M

The best possible idea

:confused: ****I hope I posted it in a right section********* Ok guys, I need your expertise and imagination. I have one of those things you grow tomatoes upside down. I hope you know what I am talking about. (If not, let me know, and I will try to find a picture). SO, I am not able to grow...
  20. M

need an advice

Thank you guys for such a great tips. You know I found out yesterday searching the web this herb is very good against flees on animals. Can not wait till it grow and I can start to use it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com