Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

vine help

i will try to post a photo possibly tomorrow. i beleive i am in zone 6 i live in pittsburgh pa. i have been in my new home for only 1 year so i am not 100% for sure but i dont beleive i saw any flowers or leaves on the vines last spring/summer, for sure not on the thick heavy ones. i realy want...
  2. C

vine help

i recently just did some tree removal in a area on my property. the reson for doing so was because of the vines that are destroying everything around them. these vine are about 1" to 2-1/2" in dia. and when i was cutting them with chainsaw as close to the ground as possible i noticed alot of...
  3. C

ground cover

the more i think about the ivy type of cover this may cause alot of work trying to keep under control??? what i am trying to accomplish is to get this area which is around 8'x60' covered as fast as possible, want it to keep color (of any kind) through the winter months so that this slope is...
  4. C

ground cover help!!!!!!!!

i have an area about 10 feet from the back of my home. this area runs in a step upward grade about 8 feet and is about 60 feet wide. not sure what is exactly growing there right now and there are some exposed areas that show some shale type rock. this area or at lest 75% receives alot of sun...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back