Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

A few questions from a newbie container gardener

Thanks for all the welcomes and information! I eventually would like to have an organic garden, but I think I just want to get down the basics first, then advance to organic gardening. I think I will go with Scotts potting soil. I will definitely stay posted with my garden's progress...
  2. S

A few questions from a newbie container gardener

Hi Everyone- My backyard is completely shaded, so I am going to use containers (Smart Pots) to grow my vegetables on my [much sunnier] porch. A few questions: 1) I know I'm supposed to use potting soil in containers, does anyone have any recommendations on a particular brand they have had...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back