Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. DoorsFan

Rhododendrons

Thank you all for the info. We moved onto a property that was maintained much before we got here so we have a lot of work cut out for us.
  2. DoorsFan

Rhododendrons

Hey all, I have a question about Rhododendrons. We have some Rhododendrons that only have leaves on the very tips of long branches. How aggressively can we prune them back to make them fuller? After pruning, how quickly will they grow in? Thanks!!!
  3. DoorsFan

vine help

You guys are so friendly! :) My name is Courtney. I live in PA. I like long walks on the beach.... just kidding. I like kayaking, camping, hiking, reading, Phillies, crafts and of course gardening. I obviously love The Doors. :) This year will be my first real veggie garden. I will need...
  4. DoorsFan

welcome Doorsfan

Thank you! This is a great forum. I am excited to be a part of it.
  5. DoorsFan

vine help

Hey clemok, My husband & I have been going crazy on our property this year. We also have a ton of vines that we've had to clear out because they are messing with our apple trees and pine trees. I believe ours are wild grape vines. They do drip water out of them. This is the first year we...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back