Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. R

waters in our park

tis winter time the ducks and our waterfalls are beautiful this time of
  2. R

winterwonderland

We sure had lots of snow so far Winter isnt even here yet! I think this winter is going to be a long one Homer loves it though I like them all The last one is my favourite caught him just at the right moment
  3. R

more of gracie

Homer's little she named her gracie after her grandma.She is so sweet.I can tell she is well lovedby my friend. Puppies will play with anything.
  4. R

homer little one

Gracie is very happy with her new family My friends sister is holding her and loving her and her nephew loves her too.I am very glad that my friend sent me some pictures.I am so happy that I let her have her it makes feel good to see my friend very happy.Homer as a puppy looks like her He is on...
  5. R

birds and tree rats

they are hungry this time of year I share with them all
  6. R

homer's

Homer's girl was home with us for a day as my friend from Bill's and hometown saw hoe cute she was She was telling that she wished she had a pet that small to company at night as she is alone and she had a mild stoke about 10 years she was 40 she had it I thought about and then my brother and...
  7. R

homers

This Homer's new family.They are so adorable. I am bringing one of Homer's daughters home this Monday.Her name is going to be Billy Bob after my hubby that was his nick name The white and brown one that looks likes him.
  8. R

bedtime

Homer slept on the stairs all night well most of it. He barked about 3 times We ignored twice we thought he was dreaming The 3rd time we got up he wanted the light on so he could go down the stairs He was afraid he might fall or something I asked my sister if he was with her and he wasn't.Pets...
  9. R

few flowers

I have afew perennials still in flower espically the marigolds This spring I had good luck with my sub phloxs I haven't been here lately as my computer was down I am glad things are up again.
  10. R

hogweed

My brother got a large rash from the large weed.His neighbor has it growing along his fence so every time my brother cuts his lawn he gets a rash from it.He was going to call someone to go to the neighbors and have it dug up. I never seen this weed in Ontario. I guess it is quite dangerous.Have...
  11. R

Geraniums

I don,t know much about annuals but my brother picked the flowers off that looked like they were dying he wondered if they would produce more flowers. He thought I knew and I don,t mostly perennials My brothers like them but I am afraid that they won,t come back. we have a bet going ,I told I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com