Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Bradford Pear Tree / Pyrus calleryana 'Bradford'

To either side and out to the front of my front porch stands a Bradford Pear Tree. They were there when we bought the house 5 years ago. Our neighbor is the mother of the lady that built the house and planted the trees so I know they are the same age. I was looking around and I found information...
  2. T

Question about Begonia

I picked one up recently at Lowes.. It is very dark purple almost black.. It is labeled Rex Begonia.. Does this sound right? Unable to post a pic bc I'm at work.
  3. T

Suggestions for my new bed needed!!

Can anyone suggest other ideas of what to place in this bed? I ask because we have our Septic Tank area enclosed with railroad ties, we did this to keep people from parking on it. Seems something about the area draws people to want to park there.. The area is about 16x8 and until recently it...
  4. T

Intro:

Hi My name is Tracey from Alabama. I live in Hardiness Zone 8b. I have a lot of houseplants, most which are currently living under the label of "Patio Plants". :) My family and I live on 5 acres and have quite a few plants on our property. For me it seems to never be enough!!! It has...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back