Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Help!! Fall/ Spring Garden

Hey to start off i have two questions. My squash flower then produce a little yellow squash but it has green spots in it. in a few days it prunes up and dies but more flowers keep coming. And i have plant i have no clue what it is? i dont know if i planted it or what lol. For fall / spring i...
  2. S

Starting again.

Ok :) I made it through winter with most of my plants! ill be posting pictures tomorrow! I have not been on posting because when the winter started noone would reply back to me or anything so i gave up on here. But my squash are still going hard my tomatos made it i lost cucumbers my corn barly...
  3. S

Squash clone and crops

how come noones ever on anymore????? How do you guys think they are doing? Do i need to change anything or do you have any ideas? Banana peppers and carrots Sun Flowers Tomatos Cucumbers Apples Mint Cali Peaches & a Squash Clone Squash Watermellons Corn Beans...
  4. S

ugghhh nervous

ok i transplanted my plants saturday. today monday i took a 2 gallon watering can and i put 1/2 teaspoon of miracle grow for veggies and just a drop(i do really mean a drop) of Super thrive. i waterd all the plants nicely they should be fine ? i know since they just had a transplant they are not...
  5. S

Fertin

Ok so i have all vegies and some roots (beets and carrots) what would the best ferts be for them to grow massive? ill also when ferting be using a rooting hormone dripper (super thrive) please let me know
  6. S

Pest question

OK so im new to growing outdoors a few of my plants are squash carrots cucumbers tomatoes pumpkins and beans. is there a spray i can spary on them to keep them protected in general that wont ruin the food?
  7. S

Finished Garden now to grow :) COMMENTS !!

Today we finally got everything out of the pots and into the ground got the side walling painted gree and put up the fences. :) take a look and tell me what you think
  8. S

Carrot question.

Ok so when i went to germinate my carrots i put about 20 seeds in one. now after a bit of reading you cant let them all grow together because they will grow super small. So should i just take them out of the pot one by one and plant them about 3 inches apart in the soil or what? I need advice
  9. S

What will go first game :)

So no germination what do you think will pop out first. Apple tree watermelon tomatoes sweet corn carrots cucumbers green beans squash or sweet banana peppers
  10. S

avocado HELP!!

Please tell me how its doing? Ive been germinating it for about three days now. Does it look dead or healthy ? how long should i wait for it to split?
  11. S

Please Let me know how im doing

Please let me know how im doing random veggies and fruit day one

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back