2010 roses

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Melissa

My rose collection gets smaller every year. I am really enjoying the ones I have left. First one is Livin Easy, Star Roses Floribunda.
SAM_0592.jpg

SAM_0703.jpg

Melissa

My JFK, Jackson and Perkins Tea...so far have only gotten one picture...I should try to get some more...I may not have him next year
SAM_0756.jpg

sunflower3

Very pretty roses. I like the color of both, thanks for sharing, here are a few of mine for this year.
1. Queen Elizabeth
2. Blue Moon
3. seven sister I think??

My others haven't opened yet but should next week.

Attachments

• all pictures 012.jpg
    all pictures 012.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 461
  • all pictures 013.jpg
    all pictures 013.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 464
  • all pictures 294.jpg
    all pictures 294.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 433

Melissa

Here is my Rugosa rose, Therese Bugnet. This rose is so hardy...I love it...it also gets interesting rose hips.
SAM_0551.jpg

SAM_0573.jpg

SAM_0574.jpg

Melissa

Get a rugosa or a knock out...I also have a fairy that requires very little care. At the rate I am losing them over winter...that is all I will have left.

Melissa

Here are some shots of my McCartney, Grandiflora. It has just been loaded with roses this year. They smell heavenly!! Had to end up dusting it because something was nibbling the leaves...it must taste as good as it smells.
SAM_0683.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

SAM_0597.jpg

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

Melissa

This is Tropicana...its much more salmon colored...could not get my camera to capture its amazing color :mad:
SAM_0705.jpg

SAM_0706.jpg

SAM_0707.jpg

Melissa

I think this one is my favorite so far this year (looks only...nothing will ever beat McCartney for smell) Just Joey
SAM_0715.jpg

SAM_0716.jpg

SAM_0717.jpg

SAM_0719.jpg

Melissa

This one is special to me...Chicago Peace...my favorite place to be...Chicago :) I have two of these...the 1st and 2nd is one and the 3rd is the other. As you can see, the one has alot more yellow than the other...I am wondering if the first isn't Pink Peace
SAM_0737.jpg

SAM_0740.jpg

SAM_0822.jpg

Melissa

This last one is Double Delight...haven't gotten a bloom as amazing as Kale's but its still a beautiful rose!
SAM_0753.jpg

SAM_0818.jpg

SAM_0815.jpg

SAM_0754.jpg

phiferindia

Wowww...!! I absolutely loved all of the colorful roses posted from above members. No partiality... every roses are looking good and no words to say. I am just wondering about Gods creations. we appreciate it so much on nice post of colorful flowers! Thanks, thank you soo much...!!

Alvin22

Roses are my favorite flowers, specially the pink, red and white color are my favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos, I love all of them. Please keep sharing.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com