Recipe 3 Secrets for Authentic Homemade Flour Tortillas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

3 Secrets for Authentic Homemade Flour Tortillas

Homemade flour tortillas are easier to make than you think! We have 3 simple secrets that will have you cranking out the most deliciously soft and tender tortillas!

These tortillas are perfect for tacos, burritos, fajitas, and of course, quesadillas! The first thing you are going to want to do once you’ve cooked these tortillas is to make yourself a quesadilla. I know, you’re not 9 years old, but trust me on this, you’ll never want a classic quesadilla more. Check out our best quesadilla post if you find yourself in this boat.

homemade-flour-tortillas-recipe-2.jpg

My friend, Shelly, grew up in Mexico and when I heard that she makes the best tortillas I just had to try her recipe.

I’d been testing off and on for years and finally decided that homemade tortillas were just not my fave. I loved the uncooked tortillas you get at Costco and had totally given up.

Now that I’ve tried these, I’ll be whipping up tortillas homemade from now on! Well, I’ll probably keep a pack of the uncooked tortillas from Costco on hand for dinner in a hurry, but homemade tortillas are SO MUCH BETTER!

(more…)

READ: 3 Secrets for Authentic Homemade Flour Tortillas

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back