Recipe 5 Minute Easter Snack Mix

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

5 Minute Easter Snack Mix

Snack mixes are the easiest way to feed a crowd for any gathering. My kids love this Easter snack mix because of the little bunny snickerdoodle cookies in it and the candy. I love this snack mix because it comes together in 5 minutes and makes everyone happy!

uick-and-easy-5-minute-easter-snack-mix-4-700x1050.jpg

This is a sweet snack mix with loads of spring colors. It is quick and tasty and disappears in our house in no time. Try these salty snacks to balance of the sweetness in this snack mix recipe: rosemary parmesan popcorn, BBQ bacon cheese ball, pepperoni pizza dip, or the ranch slow cooker chex mix.

One of my absolute favorite holidays is Easter. I love the decorations, the food, the meaning behind everything, all of it!! As a kid I couldn’t wait to wake up and find Easter eggs hidden all over our house and oh how lucky we were if we got a giant chocolate bunny or those big Cadbury Eggs!

Now I’ll be honest, I feel sick trying to eat those BIG Cadbury eggs, but man, those mini cadbury eggs that are pure chocolate with a candy shell are irresistible!

(more…)

READ: 5 Minute Easter Snack Mix

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back