Recipe 5 Minute Valentine’s Snack Mix

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Ever since posting that 5 Minute Reese’s Snack Mix we’ve had a million requests to do more fun snack ideas for the holidays. This 5 Minute Valentine’s Snack Mix is a little bit sweet and a little bit salty, but mostly sweet! You can surprise your kids with a little bag in their lunch or take some to your favorite people to let them know of your love!

5-minute-valentines-snack-mix-recipe-6-700x1050.jpg

The best snack mixes have something sweet, something salty, something that melts in your mouth, and something crunchy. This 5 minute Valentine’s snack mix covers all those bases.

I had to run to the grocery store that day after Christmas, and I was floored when I saw the seasonal aisle completely cleaned out of Christmas goodies and covered red, pink, and hearts galore. Holy smokes! I feel like we need to slow down and savor things more before moving onto the next thing, but maybe that’s just me.

(more…)

The post 5 Minute Valentine’s Snack Mix appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back