A garden visitor

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I went out looking at my flower's this morning.And found this little fellow.

Attachments

• Honey 003.JPG
    Honey 003.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 319
  • Honey 002.JPG
    Honey 002.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 318
  • Honey 001.JPG
    Honey 001.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 315

Wombat

I had one of those as a pet when I was a kid, how great to have a wild one wandering around your garden.....

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cute, thanks for sharing. We used to pick them up when we were kids if we saw them on the side of the road and put them in our pond.
Wish I hads turtles in my garden, I have darn deer. They have mulched on some hostas, a rose, tall phlox.

Bernie

OMG I would be thrilled beyond words if I found him in my garden. He really Is a special visitor. Lucky you. TFS
Bernie

GardenBear1

I had one in my back yard for a while last year then he moved down to the wet lands :( I hope he's happy and has a family, but I did find him to be friendly and fun to watch

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
You mean you don't make soup? LOL Just joking. Don't hit me with that frying pan.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a gopher for a couple years in my yard, but I am sure someone caught her crossing the road as she just disappeared one day:(

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com