a place for pictures?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

brassi

Hubs and I decorate a room in a very historical Victorian Mansion in Mt Holly NJ. Many groups- garden clubs, historical clubs, womens clubs and individuals decorate this grand dame of a house museum. They then give christmas tours, tea's and other events during the month of december.

I'd love to show you pics,,, we always have grand times during decorting week, with all my other friends from other clubs-- It;s like Ole home week. We help each other, loan out tools, decorations etc.
I even got a great pic of some ghosts-- if you believe in that.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Brassi,

That link you posted goes to a page that's nothing but spam and pay per click ads...

I'm guessing that wasn't the link you had in mind?

Last edited:

swindy

Brazzi I started a thread to post our Christmas decorations, no one has posted there yet, if you want post the pics I wouls love to see them

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com