A problem with my Pepper Plants?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay. I get a little confused. But I knew it was more plants than I could conceive.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have started using a lower nitrogen fertilizer 6-6-18 especially on the garden that doesn't need much nitrogen. This year in my watermelon and tomato holes we dug, I used cotton seed meal, alphafa pellets, Black Cow brand of cow manure along with the 10-10-10 in the holes. Recently I side dressed my watermelons and tomatoes with the 6-6-18. Been needing to give my tomatoes a drink of liquid tomato fertilizer but it's been too wet.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jade produce is going to get so high this year in my opinion. We just have to keep on keeping on. On a positive note, haven't had to water my garden not even one time this whole growing season.

With the temps to be around 100 today and tomorrow and all the water in the ground, it's gonna be sultry kind of a day here in SC.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com