A real nuisance around my house

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Andrea123

Hi there, I am here to get some suggestions. I have moved to a rental house. Two days back, I saw a gray squirrel in the attic and I didn’t take it much seriously. But they became a disturbance for me and I am searching for a solution. Since it is a rental house I cannot do much renovation without the owner's permission. While talking with one of my neighbors, they told me about a squirrel removal service in Markham. Since I am new here, I don’t know much about these services. Are they reliable and effective? Please chime in some useful suggestions and tips to get rid of these squirrels. Thanks in advance.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Andrea!
Welcome to our forum!
Your best bet is to contact your landlord and have him look after the squirrel issue for you!
Squirrels can be a health and safety issue.
Since they are getting ito the attic there must be be some rotten boards that need replacing....getting rid or the squirrels needs to be done before any repairs can be done!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com