? about this site

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

I found this site while browsing and was wondering if anyone has used the site below for store coupons. If you have one of there store cards you can click on the coupon you want and it will go to your card and you get your coupon discount along with the stores discount at checkout. You have to register and enter your card #. I have a kroger discount card. There is a list of stores you can choose from. Has anyone tried this.

http://shortcuts.com/Home.action

I've looked at it a few times..but most of the coupons are for stuff I don't use..plus alot of the stuff you can get cheaper at Wal-mart before the coupons

But for some folks it could work out nicely and coveiniently

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back