angel trumpet

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

clevis09

can anyone tell me why the leafs on 2 of my angel trumpets are turning yellow? i water them every other day and feed them once a week, the new leafs look fine but on one of them the leafs are not getting very big, we have had alot of rain this month like almost 3 to 4 weeks of rain could that be it? can someone help me please........

Blueaussi

If you're getting a lot of rain, why are you watering so much?

And what kind of fertilizer are you using?

Spider_Lily

I have no trouble with mine they are outside and we have a soggy mess here.They are green and healthy.Could it be the soil you have them in.

Gardengoddess

First thought that comes to mind is drainage. I had yellow leaves happen to mine when they were in a pot. When I drilled more (and bigger) holes lots of water drained out and they perked up. Also plant food, I was using that stuff for more flowers and they did not like that stuff at all.

Dora/Garden Goddess

Jules

I never fertilized mine....and they grew like weeds! It took mine a year to settle in, then they were quite at home!

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like too much water that is staying on the roots to make the soil too soggy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com