Angels Trumpet

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My pink Angels Trumpet turned out to be yellow. I sure was disappointed, but they are pretty to.

Attachments

• Angel Trumpets 32.jpg
    Angel Trumpets 32.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Angel Trumpets 34.jpg
    Angel Trumpets 34.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Dor

It is very pretty Maggie but I know how you feel my yellow one turned out to be pink.

Dor

Pink Angel Trumpet(Brug)

This is my frosty pink Brug. On the container it said Yellow Angel Trumpet. It took 7 years to bloom but boy is it blooming now. I haven't gone out back in a couple of days but after the storm it really bloomed. The plant is so heavy with all the blooms that it is on the ground. I gave it a good haircut in the spring. It is huge.

Attachments

• My garden058.jpg
    My garden058.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 311
  • My garden059.jpg
    My garden059.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 288
  • My garden061.jpg
    My garden061.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 294

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com