Animal Rescue

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

Hi, all you animal lovers!
This is pretty simple and doesn't cost a thing!

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (about 15 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals for free'. This doesn't cost you a thing.

Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.
Feed Animal Rescue

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did You Click Today??? There is a link there for a daily reminder. I signed up just in case this thread slips away, you should too!

Spider_Lily

lI was sooooo mad :mad:and upset yesterday.I went to eat lunch with Hubby and then stop buy the store for milk and a few thing's.It was hot the bank clock said 100 degree's.
I parked by this car the woman and her kid's had just went in ahead of me.I was in no hurry just picking up a few thing's and talking with a friend.Well this woman was in line ahead of me.She got checked out then me.She went to her car put the groceries in .I walked past her little girl we were parked side by side.The little girl got in the back seat and then hopped out almost on me.She had in her hand a poor little puppy.It was dead from the heat.She said swinging it back and forth look mom
something's wrong with my puppy.Mom screamed get in the car she knew I saw it.I called the police
she must have known something.She saw me get my phone she took off fast.I got her tag number and the model of car.The policeman said he would handle this.I didn't hear anything else.I hope they did do something.That was a sad site.Made me sick to my stomach.I have thought about that poor baby ever since I saw it.Just stuck in my mind.:(

Jade

lI was sooooo mad :mad:and upset yesterday.I went to eat lunch with Hubby and then stop buy the store for milk and a few thing's.It was hot the bank clock said 100 degree's.
I parked by this car the woman and her kid's had just went in ahead of me.I was in no hurry just picking up a few thing's and talking with a friend.Well this woman was in line ahead of me.She got checked out then me.She went to her car put the groceries in .I walked past her little girl we were parked side by side.The little girl got in the back seat and then hopped out almost on me.She had in her hand a poor little puppy.It was dead from the heat.She said swinging it back and forth look mom
something's wrong with my puppy.Mom screamed get in the car she knew I saw it.I called the police
she must have known something.She saw me get my phone she took off fast.I got her tag number and the model of car.The policeman said he would handle this.I didn't hear anything else.I hope they did do something.That was a sad site.Made me sick to my stomach.I have thought about that poor baby ever since I saw it.Just stuck in my mind.:(
What a horrible thing to have happened to not only the puppy, but the little girl and YOU.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad it was just the puppy and not her baby! Good Lord what are people thinking. Sunday afternoon there was a baby dead because it was left in the car. Reall,y are parents and pet owners that stupid or lazy!!!!! Oh it makes me so mad the disregard for life in any form.

swindy

OMG Spider what a horrible thing to have happened. What did the mother do, drive home with a screaming little girl and the dead puppy in the car. My heart goes out to that little girl and the puppy too. I hope the cop caught up with her.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com