Another Canadian.......

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

M

Mari-Jo

Hi there everyone.............WOW.............so many names I know, how kewl is that!! Alot of you I have met through GG. My name is Maribeth.

Bob......GREAT job!! I know already, I will enjoy it here.............:)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Mari-Jo....I am so glad you are here...Now we need a new greenhouse ...LOL...I sent word to Pam...who knows...

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Maribeth
Welcome, it feels like the good ole days :D
Thanks for keeping all the snow up your way. We didn't get any, guess Jules got it instead...

Jules

Hi there Maribeth....glad you dropped by :D
No snow - NO SNOW???? Mainey.....you got NO SNOW...how could that be when we have had two major snowstorms in 4 days!:eek:

M

Mari-Jo

Jules just HAD to keep it to herself.......................:D

Jules

Watch out for the next one Mainey .... I am going to take my bat outside and bounce it right back to you!!! We normally get YOUR weather 24 hours later....so can't figure out why we got dumped on twice and you never got any - t'ain't fair - I'm telling on ya'

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry
Are you forecasted to get snow from this storm that is coming? We are getting rain

Jules

The forecasters are telling us that the temps are going to go up to the 50's with lots of rain in the next three days. Well - the forecasters didn't see the snow coming last Wednesday either and were caught with a surprise!! My hubby took 2.5 hours to get home that night, usually a 20 minute drive. Also - there were tons of vehicles stranded on our trans Canada highway at the Cobequid Pass...it is a toll highway made to cut off a lot of mileage...but the complaint has been that it was put in an area where the weather is not condusive to safe driving....and last week was a fine example of motorists being stranded for 14 hours - no plows to get them out and no emergency vehicles available to help people out....what a mess!!!! Someone has egg on their face:eek::eek:

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi there everyone.............WOW.............so many names I know, how kewl is that!! Alot of you I have met through GG. My name is Maribeth.

Bob......GREAT job!! I know already, I will enjoy it here.............:)

Maribeth, it has been a long time!
I lost track of everybody when we were all thown into the wind over a year ago!!
Wow! It's so good to reconnect after all this time!

swindy

Hi Maribeth so good to see you here and Ron to, seems like a flash back no Mainie I didn't say Hot-flash. While Laurie was visiting me here I saved so much money as her many hot flashes kept the apt. nice and cozy lol

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Maribeth so good to see you here and Ron to, seems like a flash back no Mainie I didn't say Hot-flash. While Laurie was visiting me here I saved so much money as her many hot flashes kept the apt. nice and cozy lol

Come on ladies, get with the 21st century... Those are now called "Power Surges". ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com