Anthurium Care & Handling

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

F

FlowerSchool

A wonderful feature of the anthurium is that they are a very long lasting flower. When you receive anthurium from a wholesaler or grower they may have been out of water for several days during shipping and need to be hydrated. In this Tulip Tuesday how-to video Leanne demonstrates the techniques for keeping anthurium beautiful for as long as possible. Enjoy!

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!! Very good video about antuiro. As I see that you know a lot about this type of plants, I would like to consult you about a problem that I am having with my anthurium.

A couple of weeks ago I began to notice that little by little the leaves of my anthurium have begun to turn a little yellow. I have consulted several articles where they recommend how to water correctly, what type of soil I should use and what are the most common pests that usually cause this type of problem.

At the moment with what I have read about irrigation, type of soil and pests I have not been able to find the solution. From what I have seen, the land is suitable, I have watered correctly and I do not detect any pest or disease.

Is there any other reason that could cause leaf yellowing in an anthurium?

Thank you very much in advance.

PS: These are some of the articles you consult.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back