Anyone doing christmas crafts

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I started making alittle jewelry box big enough to hold afew small pieces of jewelry for Ash this Christmas. After I have it completed, I went and bought her a necklace and a " so called" friendship ring to place inside and give to her. ( the box I'm making is ' oak' and it will blend in nicely with the dresser she happens to have in her bedroom ) - hope I can hold out till Christmas to make her smile! :) -

Oh Phil you just have to tough it out and not give it to her cuz keeping the secret is the best part of a gift. Psst please take a pic of it so we can see

Oh Phil you just have to tough it out and not give it to her cuz keeping the secret is the best part of a gift. Psst please take a pic of it so we can see

Kya D - I will do my best at this and sharing a pic,but as you typed, keeping a secret is the best part of a gift. ( Ash does look this site over from time to time and if she comes across a pic of what I have to give her,well... part of that secret is like 'let out of the bag' and I already let some it of out above - but I will do my best to share but it maybe after the Christmas is over ok ) :p

Last edited:
I started making alittle jewelry box big enough to hold afew small pieces of jewelry for Ash this Christmas. After I have it completed, I went and bought her a necklace and a " so called" friendship ring to place inside and give to her. ( the box I'm making is ' oak' and it will blend in nicely with the dresser she happens to have in her bedroom ) - hope I can hold out till Christmas to make her smile! :) -

So sry to disappoint! I did state that I was making a jewelry box for Ash for Christmas. Well,I screwed that up in a big way -- I was applying a coat of glaze after I finished and as the glaze dried,it turned completely yellow/brown and alittle white. ( odd 1 there ) Anyways,I tried several different things to bring it back,but it only had gotten worse instead of better. ( so,I sawed it up for scraps ) However,I did get Ash that 'friendship' ring and afew other things I know she would like and promised her that I would make her alittle box for some of her jewelry within afew weeks! She was so sweet and told me that she didn't need a box for her ring b/c she has no plans to take the ring off her finger! ( I think I made her Christmas Day very bright ) :) Once again,I appologize for making some have some high hopes of seeing a pic of the jewelry box I made! ( I'm working on forgiving me too,believe it - but I know things happen sometimes )
Hope all had a wonderful Christmas Day and are now looking ahead alittle as 2012 will soon take hold of our lives! ( time can slow down some anytime now ) :p

P.S.
I will try my best to post a pic of the new box I make for her! ( I gotta figure out how I once posted a pic on here too ) - Stayed tuned!! :)

Oh Phil I am so sorry....how disappointing. But I know that whatever you gave her she was thrilled

Great time to bump this

Yeah...
I Fiddle with Stuff All Year.... If I get an Idea I go with it there and Then...

G1 1980's My Little Pony Christmas Rug

Attachments

• Christmas Rug for Cherry.jpg
    Christmas Rug for Cherry.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 365

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back