Anyone doing christmas crafts

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Is anyone making christmas crafts this year.:) Or do you have craft ideas:D Please post them cuz I am in need of fun craft ideas
Thanks

PRH

I'm making a pr.of speaker cabinets to give my uncle for Christmas. ( I love audio stuff and he does as well,I think )* Hope that can be a rung on the ladder here!* :)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bah humbug! I have no spirit. I don't even want to do Turkey day Oh well I guess it will come in time....
Dawn,
Did you ever finish your cork project? Do you still need corks!

sunflower3

Making crochet snowflakes now. made my Christmas cards and hand warmers.

Attachments

• all pictures 760.jpg
    all pictures 760.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 388
  • all pictures 761.jpg
    all pictures 761.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 388
  • all pictures 762.jpg
    all pictures 762.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 398
  • all pictures 770.jpg
    all pictures 770.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 395
  • all pictures 764.jpg
    all pictures 764.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 392

kinnika

Here is a real neat cup cover thingy that I have been making for the xmas Market here in town. They seem to be selling quite well for me. Also I make and sell Bingo Bags. I love the Snowflakes!!!

Attachments

• Mug Covers.jpg
    Mug Covers.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 420
  • Bingo Bags.jpg
    Bingo Bags.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 426

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am making bean bag games with a carry bag for my grandbabies. This is the year of homemade gifts. I always make things , but this year it is all homeade.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dawn,
Do you still need corks??? Did you finish your project?
I have 3 more of the big Patron corks for the heads if it worked out. Let me know.

Spider_Lily

Here is a real neat cup cover thingy that I have been making for the xmas Market here in town. They seem to be selling quite well for me. Also I make and sell Bingo Bags. I love the Snowflakes!!!

Those are tooooo cute kinnika love your idea.:)

sunflower3

I sell all my items on Etsy, they don't sell very well but I just keep on trying, seems people just don't want to spend the money on anything. This year our family christmas is home made gifts only even if you bake them cookies or breads, we are to not buy anything, drawing is also on the list , it should be wonderful to see all the talent in the family. If anyone is interested in my items let me know through email I'll give you prices, and friends always get a good deal.

kinnika

Sunflower we started that about 3 years ago. The only bought presents can be for the kids nothing bought for the adults. My DIL had a fit but she soon realized that she makes the best PoppyCock and we all look forward to her gift. It is really fun.

kinnika

PLEASE don't anyone be Affended!!!!!! Here is the latest thing. It is a Peter Heater. LOL
Every year I have something fun at my table and this year it is Peter Heaters. There is a little verse that goes with it.
Now you're getting older,
And the nights are getting colder,
Nothing could be neater,
Then this little Peter Heater.

Attachments

• Peter Heater 002.jpg
    Peter Heater 002.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 412

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com