Apple Crisp

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

PRH

Apple Crisp for One:
Slice 1 Peeled Apple into a small microwave dish
1T. each of the following
Flour
Br.Sugar
Quick Oats
Margerine
- Bake in microwave until it looks like oats are done -

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Microvave Apple Crisp:
6 cups cored And sliced cooking apples
2 and a third cups og cooking oatmeal
one 3rd cup flour
one half cup brown sugar ( packed )
one half t. nutmeg
one half t. cinnamon
one 4th c butter or margarine
Place apples in 2 qt.baking dish ( sprayed with cooking oil )
Combine remaining ingredients ( except butter )
Cut in butter and sprinkle over apples.
Microwave on high 12 - 16 min or until apples are tender.
Makes approx. six servings.

richnkim

I ave some apples. I will try it. I have a recipe for a crock pot Apple Crisp. I am using my crock pot today for beef stew. I will make this in microwave. Husband will love it!

richnkim

I made the individual micro Apple Crisp last night, I just needed something. It was goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kya D

This sounds so good, I'm gonna try it with some apples I have that need to be used pretty quick.

Bluewolf

OOOH Thanks!!!

I love apple crisp..but I am the only one and I can't eat a whole pan full before it gets funky

Now I can make it just for me!!!

gonna save this one!!!

Maggie

Can I use frozen apples for this recipe say maybe 1 cup instead of a fresh apple. I love apple crisp and have so many on the freezer.

PRH

Can I use frozen apples for this recipe say maybe 1 cup instead of a fresh apple. I love apple crisp and have so many on the freezer.

I don't see why not,just drain the water out well before hand! :p

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com