Asiatic Lily

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

They are all so lovely. I can't wait for my lilies to start blooming. First they need buds I guess. :)

This one was open this morning.:)

Attachments

• MOMS FLOWERS 003.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 003.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 297
  • MOMS FLOWERS 004.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 004.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 299
  • MOMS FLOWERS 005.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 005.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 295
:eek:OH MY GOSH!!!!
As if I did not have enough obsessions, then i read this thread and NOW I have to have them ALL!!!!! The lillies are BEAUTIFUL!!:D

Wow i love those beautiful lilies ,those are my favorite,ive enjoye dlooking at yall so much.
keep them coming girls.lol i didnt get any blooms this year soem samart guy cut mine down with the mopwer but i should have known to mark them but you know how your mind is at times.

Just for you Jo...

Attachments

• lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 311
  • pinks.jpg
    pinks.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 306
  • lilies2.jpg
    lilies2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 317
Wow i love those beautiful lilies ,those are my favorite,ive enjoye dlooking at yall so much.
keep them coming girls.lol i didnt get any blooms this year soem samart guy cut mine down with the mopwer but i should have known to mark them but you know how your mind is at times.
Sorry jbaby I know how that is my hubby has done the same thing to my flower's.LOL now he want cut anything unless he ask's is this one of your flower's.LOL

everytime I look at this thread I want some more lillies. I will have to buy some next year. Oh my gosh I forgot how great it is to have lillies. I have mostly had the easter white lillies but then a few yellow ones. this time I will write down the names. thanks for sharing.

I have lots of lilies with lots of blooms, Asiatics, Orienpets, Stargazers, LA Hybrids, and Landini's. I am planting some Pineapple and Trumpets tomorrow. I ordered some more Landinis and Stargazers from Gardens Alives at a great price. I can't wait for them to get here. Their spot is waiting.

Sharing my lilies.:)

Attachments

• MOMS FLOWERS 005.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 005.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 306
  • MOMS FLOWERS 006.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 006.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 302
  • MOMS FLOWERS 008.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 008.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 308
  • MOMS FLOWERS 010.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 010.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 300
  • MOMS FLOWERS 013.JPG
    MOMS FLOWERS 013.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 303
Very beautiful all are very beautiful.

Are any fragrant and which is the lowest growing ones?
Was going to share mine but didn't find the pics,ended up looking at rose pics.*LOL

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back