Baby Bromeliad

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

GardenBear1

I was giving 10 seeds from a friends Bromeliad, I planted them 11/27/09 and I now have 2 Bromeliad babies, there Billbergia Kuhlmannii and in maybe 6 months they will start to look like a real brom. Sorry for the crappy pic I need a better camera

Bear

HPIM1593.jpg

HPIM1592.jpg

Good luck. Mine have no trouble reprodicung at all. I have 2 types and they both prefer tropical type conditions but will survive winter here outside. Have fun and keep us posted with your progress. I love Broms of all kinds.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back