Baby Sagos & Society Garlic

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a few baby sagos and about 10-15 Society Garlic bulbs to trade if anyone would like. Those of you waiting on Cilantro seeds they are almost ready, but you might have to remind me who you are. I dumped mail from my PM without thinking about needing it. Sorry.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Something perennial, anything perennial, or tropical I'm easy.

Or just postage. What ever works for you guys. Just let me know. The segos gotta be moved and I have plenty. I have both King & Queen productive sagos so I will have more a little later on also. I just found a few Sunday while I was weeding. I'll count tonight and see exactly how many I have. I may have some seeds too.

Dor

I would like a couple of the Sagos later on Crabber. I have to dig an area for them and I know where I want them by the street. I want a circle bed with roses around them.

Kya D

The garlic is so pretty I really would like some but they are only hardy to zone 7 so I better pass.
Thanks

SassyWVGirl

I would love some of the sagos if you have some to spare. I don't have any plants to trade yet as I'm a newbie, but I'd gladly send postage or something else if you're on the hunt for something for another project.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like a couple of the Sagos later on Crabber. I have to dig an area for them and I know where I want them by the street. I want a circle bed with roses around them.

Dor,
Just let me know when you are ready. I'll save a couple back for you.

latebloomer

CG, I would love a sago and some society garlic. Currently I have for trade:
Apricot Sprite Sweet Pea (seed)
Heather (seed)
Burgundy Okra (seed)
Spider Plant Babies
Jade Plant (4" rooted)
King Coleus (seed)
1 flower pouch bag

Let me know if you're interested in any of these or what you would need in postage.
Thanks!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok Kids! I will dig this weekend. Please make sure you have sent me your address so I can get them in the mail on Monday. I am out of Sagos but still have some garlic left. Let me know if you want any before Monday.
Happy Garden Day to You All!:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com